Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to engage a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.